Monday 25 August 2014

Sloths: A Revolution

So, a good while back, I posted a couple of sloth craft tutorials: my sloth scarf and my ever-popular sock sloth. Since then, sewing sloths became something of a hobby, and I made a fair few.


Something else I haven't mentioned here, is that I also started my own Etsy shop, where all of these sloths are available for sale!

Anyway, the real point of this post is that, well, I made a video. Since I was little, I've been fascinated by stop-motion animation - a career at Aardman was always my dream job - and because I now had all these sloths sitting around... Well, why not make a little film?



I hope you enjoy it! Please like and leave a comment if it made your day a bit more slothy.

LDP


1 comment:

  1. Is there a pattern? I'm willing to purchase if not free

    ReplyDelete